A new concept bat from us in 2020 the - TWO TWENTY - balance point, each bat balanced in a high middle position providing consistent pick up and balance with a high driving area.
Our unique balance scale allows us to balance each bat exactly the same providing consistency in pick up, pressing and performance. the - TWO TWENTY - has a half inch shorter blade, this maintains the total length of the bat but allows us to re distribute material and power to the hitting area of the blade, offering increased bat speed and performance.
- New Balance Point Range for 2020
- Traditional semi round face profile
- TWO TWENTY - high balance point
- Light to mid face bowing
- 1/2 inch shorter blade - standard total - 33 1/2 inch length
- Soft concaved profile with solid sweeping edges and matching spine
- Mid to High driving area
- Soft slim semi round handle - 37mm diameter
- Gentle duck-billed toe
- Square toe shape
- New matt black labels with gloss metallic silver embossing and borders and gold combi grip.
- 1/2 Inch Shorter Blade available in 2lb 8oz to 3lb in stock grade one, two and three
- Fully handcrafted batmaking, all individually handmade by Edward J N Garrard