Garrard and Flack
2 . 2 0
Performance Concept Balancing, the Two Twenty joins the range as our first equally balanced profile, each blade balanced in a high middle position providing consistent pick up and balance with a high driving area.
Our unique balance scale allows us to balance each bat exactly the same providing consistency in pick up, pressing and performance, with the option of an inch or a half inch short blade maintains the total length of the bat and allows the re distributing of material and power to the hitting area, creating increased bat speed and performance.
- Semi round face profile
- High balance point
- Light to mid face bowing
- Available in Standard, 1/2 inch or 1 Inch shorter blade - standard total - 33 1/2 inch length
- Soft concaved profile with solid sweeping edges and matching spine
- Mid to High driving area
- Soft slim semi round handle - 37mm diameter
- Gentle duck-billed toe
- Square toe shape
- New matt black labels with gloss metallic silver embossing and borders and gold combi grip.
- 1/2 Inch Shorter Blade available in 2lb 8oz to 3lb in stock grade one, two and three
- Fully handcrafted batmaking, all individually handmade by Edward J N Garrard
Standard Delivery on stock items is free for all orders - Next day delivery is £10.00 and international delivery is £35.00
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days on standard delivery in the UK and 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page. Please note that custom bats take around 5 to 7 days to manufacture before shipping.